Chapter ⅠGeneral Provisions
The first article is to thoroughly implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping’s important speech and instructions on epidemic prevention and control, implement the decisions and deployments of the Party Central Committee, the State Council, and Guangdong Province, and resolutely win the people’s war, overall war, and deterrence war on epidemic prevention and control. We will do a good job in epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development, and actively do a good job in attracting investment and promoting project start-up in Zhuhai City, minimizing the impact of the epidemic on economic development, and formulating these policies and measures.
Chapter II Scope and Conditions of Application
Article 2 The declared project must meet any of the following clauses:
(1) Real economy projects refer to key modern real industry projects that are in line with the city’s industrial development orientation, including high-end equipment manufacturing, new generation information technology, smart home appliances, biomedicine, energy saving and environmental protection, new energy, new materials, modern agriculture, and ocean Economic and other real economic projects (except real estate).
(2) Headquarters enterprises recognized by the Zhuhai City Leading Group for Accelerating Headquarters Economic Development.
(3) Other projects determined to be supported by the municipal joint investment promotion conference.
Chapter III Supportive Measures
Article 3 Increase the application of intelligence and cloud services, change project negotiation "face-to-face" to "wire connection", make full use of telephone, WeChat, telephone video conference, email and other methods to strengthen docking communication; change project signing " "Meeting signing" means "network signing" and "cloud signing" to better ensure that key projects are signed as soon as possible. (Districts (functional areas), Municipal Bureau of Commerce)
Article 4 The relevant functional departments of all districts and cities should keep abreast of the constraints in the project implementation process, strengthen the coordination and cooperation of the departments, implement task responsibilities, clarify work time limits, provide various element guarantees for the project implementation, and strive to achieve early results. (City Bureau of Commerce)
Article 5 All districts re-categorize and sort out the real economy projects that have been signed since 2017 but have not started construction, follow up close services, and promote the construction of projects as soon as possible. Real economy projects with a total investment of more than 500 million yuan (including capital increase and production expansion) should be reported to the city's joint investment promotion meeting for research, coordinate and solve existing problems, and promote the early completion of the project and the early start of construction. (The Municipal Bureau of Commerce, each district (functional area))
Article 6: Encourage the newly introduced real economy projects with a total investment of more than 1 billion yuan (including 1 billion yuan) domestic investment or 100 million US dollars (including 100 million US dollars) foreign investment or industrial land of more than 100 mu (including 100 mu). Land use rights are transferred in the form of “design scheme transfer” to promote the early start of the project. (Municipal Natural Resources Bureau, Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau)
Article 7 Proactively connect with policy banks to obtain preferential policy loans for real economy projects. Coordinate with banks in Zhuhai City, simplify procedures, and solve the problem of corporate financing difficulties. For companies that have actually started construction, they can be mortgaged before completion and acceptance after they have been identified and approved by each district (functional area). (Municipal Financial Bureau, Municipal Natural Resources Bureau, each district (functional area))
Chapter IV Support Policies
Article 8 On the basis of the policy of "Zhuhai City Measures for Strengthening Investment Promotion and Promoting the Development of the Real Economy (Revised Edition)" (Zhufubanhan  No. 307), the newly introduced manufacturing projects from January to September 2020 During this period, the paid-in registered capital reward standard will be increased by 30% (that is, a maximum of 2.6 million yuan will be given for every 10 million US dollars or 100 million yuan), and the maximum reward for a single project will remain unchanged. (Municipal Bureau of Commerce, Municipal Finance Bureau, Districts (Functional Districts))
Article 9 On the basis of the policy of "Zhuhai City Strengthening Investment Promotion and Promoting the Development of the Real Economy (Revised Edition)" (Zhufuban Han  No. 307), new production and manufacturing projects during the period from January to September 2020 The standard for rewards for increased paid-in registered capital is increased by 20% (that is, a maximum of 3.6 million yuan is given for every 10 million US dollars or 100 million yuan), and the maximum reward for a single project remains unchanged. (Municipal Bureau of Commerce, Municipal Finance Bureau, Districts (Functional Districts))
Article 10 Based on the policy of the "Notice of the Zhuhai Municipal People's Government Office on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Measures for Strengthening the Development of Headquarters Enterprises in Zhuhai" (Zhufubanhan  No. 308), the adjustments are as follows:
(1) Recognition of headquarters enterprise. For companies registered in 2019 and 2020, when 2021 headquarter companies are recognized based on the main business income and total tax standards, the certification standards will be reduced by 50%.
(2) Business contribution award. For enterprises registered in 2019 and 2020, after the above-mentioned standards are identified as headquarters enterprises in 2021, they will be awarded up to 100% of the incremental part of the city’s local annual fiscal contribution (compared with 2019), and the maximum reward for a single project is 100 million yuan. (Municipal Bureau of Commerce, Municipal Taxation Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau, Districts (Functional Districts))
Article 11 From the date of implementation of this measure to September 2020, for the newly started construction (including expansion) of industrial projects, the financial contribution of the urban infrastructure supporting fees paid by the construction unit will be used by each district through industrial support. Support enterprise development. (All districts (functional areas), Municipal Finance Bureau, Municipal Natural Resources Bureau, Municipal Development and Reform Bureau) Chapter 5 Project Application and Approval Process
Article 12 Eligible projects shall be applied for according to the following procedures:
(1) Submit for deliberation. The district where the project is located will conduct a preliminary review of the eligible projects, then re-check with the responsible departments and submit relevant materials as required.
(2) Policy implementation. According to the actual situation of the project and the relevant regulations of financial capital management, each responsible department shall formulate a fund distribution plan in accordance with this policy and measure, and implement the project support fund after reporting to the municipal government for approval.
(3) Each responsible unit is responsible for formulating specific operating procedures.
Chapter VI Supervision and Administration
Article 13 All responsible units are responsible for self-evaluation of project performance and project tracking management in accordance with relevant regulations. Projects and enterprises that obtain bonus funds through fraud and fraud have the right to recover bonus funds and incorporate them into the integrity system management. All districts should strengthen the tracking and supervision of projects and enterprises that receive subsidies and rewards to ensure that the measures are effective, and at the same time consciously cooperate with relevant departments to carry out supervision and inspection, performance evaluation and other related work.
Chapter VII Supplementary Provisions
Article 14 The project identification and identification departments involved in this policy measure shall be implemented in accordance with the original policy provisions. The source and distribution ratio of the award and supplementary funds shall be shared by the municipal and district finances in proportion to the tax share, unless otherwise specified.
Article 15 This policy measure is not applicable to projects that enjoy the "one matter, one discussion" policy.
Article 16 For the same kind of support and reward funds at the municipal level, the enterprise shall choose to declare at the same time, and no repeated rewards will be given.
Article 17 The Municipal Bureau of Commerce is responsible for the interpretation of these policies and measures.
Article 18 This policy measure shall be implemented from the date of issuance, and shall be valid until December 31, 2020.