In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping’s important speech on coordinating the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic and economic and social development, fully implement the national and provincial epidemic prevention and control decisions and deployments, and support the resumption of work and production and stabilization of employment positions in enterprises in our city, according to the "About The “Implementation Opinions on Effectively Reducing the Impact of the Epidemic and Promoting the Stable Operation of the Economy” and relevant policies and regulations have formulated the following measures:
1. Reduce corporate social insurance costs
(1) Reduce or exempt social insurance premiums in stages. The pension insurance, unemployment insurance, and work-related injury insurance unit contributions for small and medium-sized enterprises from February to June 2020 will be exempted, and the pension insurance, unemployment insurance, and work-related injury insurance unit contributions of large enterprises from February to April 2020 will be levied by half.
(2) Continue to reduce social insurance premiums in stages. Continue to implement the policy of reducing unemployment insurance rates and work-related injury insurance rates in stages, and the implementation period will be extended to April 30, 2021.
(3) Supplementary payment and postponement of social insurance premiums are allowed. If the payment is still unable to be paid after enjoying the exemption policy, the payment can be postponed to three months after the epidemic is lifted according to relevant regulations, and no late payment fee will be charged during the period. Enterprises that have serious production difficulties affected by the epidemic can apply for postponement. The postponement period shall not exceed 6 months in principle. Late payment fees are exempt during the postponement period. Relevant benefits are normally enjoyed during the post-payment postponement period, and will not affect the personal rights and interests records of the insured persons and the social security review of the purchase of houses or households by non-residents of this city (deemed as continuous participation).
2. Supporting enterprises to stabilize employment positions
(4) Continue to implement unemployment insurance for stable job return. For insured companies that do not lay off or have fewer layoffs, continue to implement the unemployment insurance aid to stabilize the job return policy, and relax the layoff rate standard for all companies affected by the epidemic to the unemployment rate control target of the previous year's national urban survey (ie 5.5%) ), for enterprises with less than 30 insured employees, the layoff rate is relaxed to no more than 20% of the total number of employees. The application time will be relaxed from April to June for centralized filing to any time during the year. The implementation period of the unemployment insurance premium return policy for enterprises in difficulty is extended to December 31, 2020.
(5) Subsidies will be given to the wages of employees who have delayed returning to work affected by the epidemic. For the wages paid by the company during the period when the employee receives treatment due to the epidemic or is under medical observation and isolation, the company will be subsidized at 50% of the employee’s basic pension insurance payment base. "Several Policy Opinions of Zhuhai Municipal People's Government on Responding to the Novel Coronavirus Infected Pneumonia Epidemic Supporting Small and Medium-sized Enterprises to Overcome the Difficulties" (Zhufu  No. 11) from the implementation date (February 5) to the day when the epidemic is resolved, enterprises are delayed Employees who are recruited from Hubei and Wenzhou (referring to employees who return to Hubei and Wenzhou) or those who stay in Hubei and Wenzhou who return to work will be given a subsidy of 80 yuan per person per day for delayed resumption of work. The subsidy time is in principle Not more than 60 days.
(6) Support enterprises to carry out online job-fitting vocational skills training for employees. For companies that organize or entrust institutions to carry out online job-appropriate vocational skills training for employees, a subsidy of 30 yuan per class hour (not less than 45 minutes) per person will be given according to the actual number of participants in the training, with a maximum subsidy of 1,000 yuan per person.
3. Strengthen enterprise employment security
(7) Support enterprise employees to return to work. The company organizes and arranges non-local employees (including transfers from subsidiaries or branches outside the city to the company, excluding local residents) to return to work from March 1 to 31, or arrange technical schools, vocational colleges, For college students and graduates within two years of graduation who come to work for internships and trainees (not subject to household registration and geographical restrictions), companies will be rewarded with 1,000 yuan per person based on the number of people on duty, mainly used to issue transportation subsidies and rewards to individuals The company is responsible for issuing and encouraging companies to provide supporting rewards.
(8) Support enterprises to recruit new employees. "Several Policy Opinions of Zhuhai Municipal People's Government on Responding to the Novel Coronavirus Infected Pneumonia Epidemic Supporting Small and Medium-sized Enterprises to Overcome Difficulties Together" (Zhufu  No. 11) from the implementation date (February 5) to 3 months after the epidemic is lifted , Enterprises that newly recruit employees will be given a recruitment subsidy of 500 yuan per person, of which the recruitment subsidy standard will be increased to 1,000 yuan per person from March 1 to March 31, and the maximum subsidy for each enterprise is 1 million yuan. Enterprises that produce and distribute urgently needed materials for epidemic prevention and control and recruit new employees during the epidemic prevention and control period will be given a one-time employment subsidy at the rate of 1,000 yuan per person (not at the same time as the recruitment subsidy). After the implementation of this measure, enterprises that newly recruit people with employment difficulties in this city’s household registration will receive a subsidy of 500 yuan per person per month in addition to social insurance subsidies and job subsidies in accordance with the current regulations. Enterprises that absorb poor labors who have established files and registered cards will receive a subsidy of 5,000 yuan per person.
(9) Support the labor transfer. Encourage and support areas with rich labor resources outside the city to set up labor work stations in our city, or the city's public employment service agencies at all levels rely on local establishments of our city's labor work stations abroad, and provide one-time support for station construction not exceeding 100,000 yuan. Encourage human resource service agencies and labor workstations to hold special recruitment activities outside the city before the end of June. If the municipality's public employment service agencies at all levels have filed and agreed, a maximum of 100,000 yuan in recruitment funding subsidies will be given per field. Human resource service agencies and labor workstations who bring in new labor for enterprises in our city from March 1 to March 31 and have worked for one month will be given a one-time labor import subsidy at the rate of 1,000 yuan per person (and enterprise recruitment subsidy Not enjoy at the same time). Encourage school-enterprise cooperation. The school sends (or introduces) students from technical schools, vocational colleges, colleges and universities, and graduates within two years of graduation who have worked for one month, the school (or enterprise) will be given 1,000 yuan per person. 1) One-time labor import subsidy; among them, the one-time labor service import subsidy is 1000 yuan per person per month, and the maximum is 2,000 yuan per person per month.
(10) Strengthen enterprise employment services. Establish a 24-hour employment scheduling guarantee mechanism for key enterprises during the epidemic prevention and control period, and implement the employment service commissioner system for key employment enterprises. Before the end of June, adopt government chartered vehicles, high-speed rail trains, or subsidize enterprises' independent chartered vehicles to carry out "point-to-point, one-stop" labor docking services to help companies solve the problem of "difficulty returning to work". Strengthen the docking and cooperation with counterpart assistance regions and key labor export regions within and outside the province, and government departments organize delegations to carry out overseas recruitment activities. Carry out online job fairs and remote video recruitment activities on a large scale, and launch on-site recruitment activities in due course according to the deployment of epidemic prevention and control work. The above measures will be implemented until December 31, 2020, except that the implementation time has been specified. In addition to the required funds listed in accordance with relevant regulations, the rest will be shared by the city and district in proportion to the current fiscal system. If the state or province issues relevant support policies, our city will follow them.
The above measures are explained by the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau.